Bookkeeper Job at Exchange Group – Winnipeg, MB
The Exchange Group provides a unique blend of experience and expertise to meet our clients’ professional service requirements, including accounting, assurance, tax, and business consulting advisory solutions.
Due to continued business expansion, we currently have an opportunity for an individual to join our bookkeeping division, and who is interested in a career path that is more than simply a “job”. We are interested in well-rounded individuals who have the capacity to think outside the box, who are interested in working closely with our senior people in a collaborative work environment. The candidate will have at least 2 years in performing full-cycle bookkeeping for a variety of individuals, companies or organizations. Knowledge of Quickbooks, Sage and the online versions of both of these programs would be considered an asset. The position will involve performing annual or monthly bookkeeping projects for various clients. Candidates may also have the opportunity to advance their technical knowledge by assisting in the preparation of personal tax returns, or assisting with various audit projects (Experience in these areas is not a pre-requisite). This is a permanent full-time position.
COMPANY CULTURE AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Our team of over 40 people is proudly not a giant international conglomerate with offices in generic office towers.
- You will receive the support you need in the pursuit of your professional goals. You will gain insight, mentorship and coaching directly from respected and experienced senior Team members and partners.
- Rather than being designated to a single task, you will be exposed to the profession’s full gamut of experience, and beyond. Creating a rich foundation of knowledge that will power your future.
- It means an experience that is not just about numbers and technical proficiency – it’s about people. You will know every member of our team, and you will have the opportunity to work directly with clients.
Since 1962, The Exchange Group has gone beyond traditional professional service organizations – truly committing to the success of every client by applying our considerable business success experience and expertise in every engagement.
As the needs of our clients have evolved, so have the services we provide. We serve a variety of large and small businesses, for and not-for profit organizations, public companies and individuals – most of whom have worked with The Exchange Group for many years.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
All team members are dual vaccinated
- QuickBooks: 2 years (required)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (required)
About the Company
Company: Exchange Group –
Company Location: Winnipeg, MB