Debtors and Creditors Clerk Job at Auto Wheels Autobody – Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are a fast-paced panel beating business looking for a debtors & creditors clerk to assist with the debtors and creditors functions in our company.
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Liaising with the stock manager, ensuring stock is correct – stocktake.
Advising management on financial decisions in the company.
The applicant must be willing:
- To assist in other functions that will benefit the company or production thereof.
- To work overtime and go the extra mile in order to make sure all their duties are completed efficiently and accurately if necessary.
More important requirements:
- Customer service and liaising are important and we require someone who has excellent customer service skills.
- The employee must have their OWN vehicle. (This is dependent on where the applicant lives)
- The employee is required to dress smart, being well presentable at all times, be well-spoken, a team player, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Management is meticulous and has emphasised the importance of being accurate and diligent in work.
Qualified accountant is a bonus.
Minimum: Matric WITH mathematics (Math Lit will not be accepted)
Minimum experience 5 years in debtors and creditors.
Please ensure to read the job description, understand the above required, and the expectations before applying.
Gross Salary advertised is gross and non-negotiable.
Working hours are 7:30 am sharp to 17:00 pm. Monday to Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R8,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Johannesburg, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- debtors and creditors: 5 years (Required)
About the Company
Company: Auto Wheels Autobody –
Company Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng