Early Years Childcare Co-Educator / Assistant Job at Bindr Recruitment – Melbourne VIC
Our client is a leading community support organization working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a broad range of support in Homelessness, Disability, Palliative Care, Early Childhood Intervention Services (ECIS), and Early Years and Education service areas. A career with us means you are part of an organisation making a real difference.
About the program
We are currently looking for Co-Educators who can come and join our team at MCM Early Years Hub in Brunswick. We have an opportunity that is once in a lifetime in a non-for-profit organization that is making a difference in the community by providing quality early years services unlike any other. The aim at MCM is to provide the community a service that they have never had before by recognizing each family’s needs individually. The right applicant will have strong knowledge in the National Quality Framework and the ability to apply early years “best practice” standards.
About the role
- To assist in the planning and implementation of a creative educational and culturally appropriate program, which actively engages children
- To support the learning, development and physical and emotional needs of the children as they participate in the program
- To ensure that all interactions with the children are positive, respectful and friendly
Skills and experience
- Diploma of Children’s Service or equivalent qualification as approved by ACECQA
- Ability to engage with and support children in an educational setting.
- Ability to contribute to the program and planning for children’s learning and development
- Awareness of the cultural needs of families.
- Must hold or be willing to hold:
- Certified Supervisors Certificate
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Anaphylaxis Training
- Asthma Training
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment safety screening process as part of the MCM selection process. Appointments to MCM roles will be subject to the following safety screening checks (as applicable to the role): National (and International if applicable) Police Check (which includes Proof of Identity Check), Victorian Employee Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check, Right to Work in Australia and current and valid driver licence. All costs associated with safety checks (except National Police Check) will be at applicants’ expense.
childcare, childcare educator, educator, early childhood teacher, early childhood educator, early learning, childcare assistant, co-educator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
All COVID-19 safety measure are maintained
About the Company
Company: Bindr Recruitment –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC