IT Support Analyst Job at Turning Leaf Support Services – Winnipeg, MB
Turning Leaf is a non-profit, charitable organization that provides person-centered, crisis and treatment services to low and high-risk vulnerable and marginalized individuals living with mental illness and intellectual challenge in our community.
Turning Leaf’s support is customized to every individual’s needs and risk level. We offer crisis-intervention and treatment services, community support, day program services, residential support (including emergency housing, 24-hour homes, cluster housing, and home share), a harm reduction program, clinical services, indigenous services and more.
WHO WE SUPPORT
The participants of our programs are often deeply impacted by their circumstances which can become barriers to living safely and independently in the community. Trauma, homelessness, poverty, addictions, discrimination, sexual exploitation, societal stigmas, and lack of access to resources are some of the barriers our participants face every day.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Being a part of the Turning Leaf family means you will have the opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on people’s lives every day. The work is challenging in all the best ways and deeply rewarding. Many of our employees say they have found their life’s purpose while working here.
Turning Leaf provides ongoing, meaningful training to ensure we remain an industry leader and that our employees have the skills and confidence to be successful in their careers. We are an organization that pledges to uphold a workplace culture of inclusion, diversity, compassion, and respect.
We are growing more and more all the time and we are always hiring. If you feel called to be a part of the Turning Leaf team, please apply today.
IT SUPPORT ANALYST JOB SUMMARY
Reporting to the IT Coordinator, the IT Support Analyst is responsible for the oversight and administration of various IT functions agency wide. This role provides the unique opportunity to work with all aspects of technology from supporting users, workstations, and applications, to administering cloud services, to projects and implementations.
The position will require strong administrative skills to maintain up-to-date records of company devices, as well as proper administration of the devices. The IT Support Analyst will also be required to provide on-site technological support to various Turning Leaf branches.
- A cover letter clearly outlining your experience specifically related to the job requirements
- Updated resume
- Clear Criminal Record with Vulnerable Sector, Adult Abuse Registry and Child Abuse Registry checks (no older than three months)
- Two or more years of progressive hands-on experience with business technology
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies including Microsoft 365 Applications and Azure
- Technically sound and confident with new technology
- End-user support for desktops and notebooks, phones (mobile & cisco desk phones), software applications, networking, and printing
- Recording and documenting all issues in the IT service desk, and create end-user self-service ‘solutions’ for re-occurring issues
- Diagnosing and repairing desktop and notebook pc hardware
- Maintaining and developing desktop and notebook images (DISM, WDS)
- Maintaining the IT asset inventory, ensuring all movements of IT equipment are noted
- Work with other IT team members to diagnose and document system reliability or performance issues
- Updating the IT team with projects, new/ongoing issues, and related IT trends
- On-call support scheduled and shared with other members of the IT team
- Occasional travel to MB/SK offices.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role
- Requires related industry certificates and/or a tech school diploma
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to work independently
- Two applicable employment references
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the primary contact to technology service providers (support, cell phones, and other services)
- Oversees and handles technical support requests, finding effective resolution to these issues
- Maintains and upgrades computers, peripherals, applications, infrastructure, and other technology devices
- Manages employee onboards and departures, verifying systems and access are granted and removed as instructed and removal of services at locations
- Asset management & inventory of all IT devices, licenses, warranties, and agreements
- Analyzes systems performance trends and forecasts future requirements
- Proactively implements upgrades and enhancements
IT COORDINATOR BENEFITS
- Salary paid
- Health Benefits immediately
- GRRSP Program (optional)
- Paid Wellness Time
- Bereavement and Compassionate Care Time
- Mileage and expenses reimbursement (must be pre-approved)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
About the Company
Company: Turning Leaf Support Services –
Company Location: Winnipeg, MB