Regional Coordinator/Adminstrative Assistant Nonprofit (TTH) Job at Custom Staffing – 3.3 New York, NY
Our client, a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting antisemitism and preserving equal rights for all is seeking a Regional Operations Coordinator.
- This is a temp-to-hire position.
- The work schedule is Monday – Thursday, 9am – 5:30pm and Friday from 9am – 3pm.
- This is a remote position, which may transition to an on-site position later in 2021.
- The pay rate is $26.00 per hour while temping. If the position converts to a perm job the annual salary is $56,000.
To provide a broad range of administrative and project management support to the Growth Leadership Team, serve as the administrative liaison between Divisions, Regional Offices and the Community Support Center (CSC), and act as point person for general inquiries related to organizational systems and processes.
- Responds to internal requests for information on key initiatives and systems. Provides administrative support to the Director of Regional Operations and work in collaboration across units to support the efforts of the Growth division.
- Works in collaboration with CSC departments on internal communications to ADL’s 25 regional offices.
- Be proficient in the Incident Response Database and provide user-support to staff; serve as the point person and project manager for internal incident response stakeholder projects.
- Partner with the Director of Strategy Integration to plan internal communications about virtual events, monitor and track the progress of discrete projects related to virtual events, and support the general efforts of the ADL virtual events teams.
- Works with the Director of Regional Operations on projects, including: onboarding PowerPoint, researching statistics that inform Growth strategic initiatives, creating digital resources and assets for ADL’s Audit of Antisemitic incidents, research for COE
- Strong computer, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with social media best practices and platforms including Twitter and Facebook.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong team player.
- Three to five years’ experience, with a minimum of two years’ experience providing administrative support to Senior Level Management and Executives in a general office environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $26.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- administrative: 4 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Custom Staffing – 3.3
Company Location: New York, NY