Social Services Residential Coordinator Jobs in Lynn – Massachusetts – USA at Eliot Community Human Services
Title: Social Services Residential Coordinator
Company: Eliot Community Human Services
Location: Lynn – Massachusetts – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Social Work, Non-Profit
Eliot is in search of a Residential Coordinator with 2 years of experience working with DCF children and adolescents. Our ideal candidate will be committed to the principles of Wraparound and practice within a Family Driven and Youth guided framework that embraces Family Voice and Choice. The ability to establish a positive rapport with a culturally and economically diverse group of families is essential.
Eliot’s Social Services Division includes short-term community-based assessment programs and group homes for children (birth to 12 years old) and adolescents (13 to 21 years old). The programs are contracted with the Department of Children and Families and provide a safe, structured, and respectful environment for children and youth to thrive, change and grow by focusing on treatment, skill-building, and permanency.
* Oversee day to day operations of the program in accordance with the program contract, DCF, DEEC, and ECHS policies.
* Become trained in The Building Bridges, Trauma-Informed Care, and ARC (Attachment, Self
– Regulation, and Competency) and use these models within all aspects of the work.
* Responsible for the scheduling of all staff and program activities. Responsible for ensuring the safety of staff, residents, and the community.
* Responsible for fiscal oversight as directed.
* Ensuring that the program, Agency, funder, and licensor’s policies and procedures are being implemented appropriately.
* Responsible for hiring, training, supervision, and discipline of staff.
* Participate in the program’s on-call system. Schedule:
Tuesday-Saturday; 11 am- 7 pm