Supply Planner Job at Spreetail – 2.5 Omaha, NE
As a member of our Inventory team, you are responsible for planning and placing replenishment orders with our vendors and allocating where that inventory belongs in our fulfillment network. This is key to the growth and success as we embark on our goal to be the best ecommerce company in the world.
How you will achieve success:
Build and manage purchases for vendors alongside Supply Planners.
Analyze orders once they are placed and manage the shipments and backorders for vendors.
Communicate with our vendors pertaining to placing and managing purchases.
Work with Spreetail’s Vendor Management team to build strategies at a category, vendor, and SKU level.
What experiences will help you in this role:
Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Experience in inventory planning.
Experience with multi-channel retail and/or ordering in an ecommerce environment.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don’t meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
- The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
- We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
- We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
- We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
- The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
About the Company
Company: Spreetail – 2.5
Company Location: Omaha, NE